Monday, January 28, 2013

"Fluorescence" actually intrigued me. Throughout the opening of the book, I was really confused. I wasn't quite sure how to interpret what I was reading. As the book went on, the author seemed to jump between what happened and what was happening before and after the event that inspired her idea to write the book this way. It was as if she was just as scatter brained inside her head and she was in the book. I like the way Jennifer led into the the first section by attempting to explain what exactly it was she was going to give more details about the situation.

The way she interpreted the conversations that happened between the passengers and her thoughts inside her head. I especially liked the way she was trying to help us envision what she was seeing by describing it with just enough detail to help determine what it was. The way she laid out the poems made the feeling of the book stronger and more intense as she went. It was an interesting concept and layout for the book.

1 comment:

  1. Ok, good, say more and use more specific examples from the text. 8/10 points

    ReplyDelete